Saturday, June 29, 2013

Today's Seeds: June 29, 2013

Today's offerings are all about graphs -- except of course for the one that made the top of the list which was me just fooling around and it happened to work out. I also found two fun landmarks: The Penguin and The Sewing Machine. "lithograph" has five free diamonds in a blacksmith shop, "autograph" has a large village with thirteen houses, and the eleven 9s seed has so many ravines you can't run from one side of the map to the other without falling into something.

Now, "myograph" is a special seed that you can't actually play because it has no trees. At least, it didn't have trees for me. Now, I don't know if tree generation changes each time you try the seed, so if you dare to play this one because -- you know -- you're INSANE, let me know in the comments either here or in the post if you had trees. With zero trees, the game is unplayable. I always suspected seeds like that existed, but this might be the first confirmed sighting.

  • [ 24.9 ] 99999999999
  • [ 22.4 ] stenograph
  • [ 20.4 ] chronograph
  • [ 19.9 ] myograph
  • [ 19.7 ] autograph
  • [ 17.9 ] phonograph
  • [ 12.1 ] lithograph

No comments:

Post a Comment