|26.9 / 30.0 ( 89.7% )|
|RIM Scores (MAX: 10.0)|
- ++ Expert ++
- Suicidal Expert
Seed Number: 5999 9928
Version: XBL 1.4 (TU9) (no PC equiv)
I was playing Call of Duty yesterday and I went 34-1, with the final kill coming in the last ten seconds of gameplay from a lightning strike. That was what we in the industry refer to as a shellacking. Past tense: they were shellacked.
"shellacked" is, without question, one of the most stunning and amazing seeds I've found in the TU9 era. Above ground, there are some amazing gorges, cliffs, and extreme hills. Below, there are ravines piled on top of each other and mixed with caves in such a way that you can't discern which are is ravine and which is cavern. The nether has one of the biggest nether fortresses I've ever seen. All the way around, this one is a must play.
"The Blue Cave" is a stunning and confusing place. Basically, it's the convergence of four ravines and two separate cave systems, all of which have dug out the bottom so it's just a vast expanse full of waterfalls and lava floors. It's beautiful, but you can easily get lost in this thing, so brings signs or something to help you. I picked the entrance that is the least confusing and used it as the coordinates below, but there are dozens of ways to get into this thing -- some of which break through directly onto the surface.
- [-139.70.308] flooded village, x3 buildings, guard tower, water well
- [326.41.-200] medium underground ravine
- [-324.29.-149] x7 gold
- [-315.15.-187] One of the entrances to "The Blue Cave"
- [-14.37.-113] large underground ravine
- [44.31.24] library
- [29.34.1] ender portal, x1 eye
- [-170.65.271] large ravine
- [-241.113.-353] tall mountain
- [-160.90.-317] tall waterfall
- [-116.114.-331] epic cliffs
- [152.66.-337] lava pit
- [270.64.-316] stunning lava fall cave
- [224.65.357] expert level cave, two pitfall, head down for ravine with lava floor
- [-26.65.75] lava pit