| 26.5 / 30.0
( 88.3% )|
*Each rating has a maximum value of 10.0
- ++ Beginner ++
- Suicidal Expert
Seed Number: 5099 3716
Version: XBL 1.4 (TU9) (no PC equiv)
The mountains on this level are very, very cool. At one point, I threw my hands in the air and was like -- there's too many waterfalls. I give up. Then I saw another one and I was like, "MINE!" This level has probably one of everything. I found a lagoon, a mushroom island, lava pit, pumpkins, at least a half-dozen lava falls, and who knows how many waterfalls. It's crazy and gorgeous all at once.
The southeast corner has these great keys out in the water.
My first can't miss of TU9. So exciting! What can it be? It's a pit full of waterfalls. That's it. Really cool hole in the ground -- probably something you're not going to see again for a while. Coords are 106.65.-293 -- just don't go diving into it without a way to get back out.
Wide open. It contains a fantastic nether fortress -- full of bridges. There were some great lava falls and the whole "horizon" was just swimming with bad guys. If you decide to go, seriously consider building your portal at 79.100.-80, as that dropped me in a prime spot.
- [4.29.142] dungeon, spider, x2 chests, iron, red stone, gunpowder
- [19.20.153] ender portal
- [-361.71.50] pumpkins
- [-344.106.-5] tiny floater
- [-388.91.-180] medium floater
- [-363.65.-228] pumpkins
- [-290.64.-329] dig down for safe landing on ledge between massive cavern, medium ravine, tall waterfall, and tall lava fall
- [-36.71.-279] small land bridge
- [-19.71.-383] lava pit
- [372.68.-329] lava pit
- [327.100.366] mushroom island
- [199.65.276] one really cool shortcut cave through island
- [-98.65.175] lagoon
- [-233.67.136] lava pit
- [-137.88.-141] cool overhang, land bridge, tall waterfall
- [-191.66.-152] tall lava fall
- [-231.65.-245] medium flatland
- [-34.67.-258] medium split waterfall (see photo)
- [106.65.-293] can't miss: waterfall pit
- [51.82.-51] awesome pitfall
- [188.72.-26] peninsula
- [79.100.-80] good spot for your nether portal