Monday, April 15, 2013

TU9 Seed & Map: morphshock

Total Score
19.4 / 30.0 ( 64.7% )
RIM Scores*
REAL 10 INT 8.3 MAG 1.1

*Each rating has a maximum value of 10.0

Rating

  • Beginner
  • Intermediate
  • Advanced
  • Expert
  • ++ Suicidal Expert ++

Technical Details

Seed Number: 181 080 6426
Version: XBL 1.4 (TU9) (no PC equiv)

My Review

I know what you're thinking. It's the same thought that you get when you hear some idiot say that marijuana is a horrific drug that can kill you only to find out that it's a lie the government tells you because the dead guys who were in charge in 1937 were racist losers but the current politicians can't admit that they were wrong so they keep perpetuating the lie even though SCIENCE HAS PROVEN THEM WRONG! You're thinking, surely this can't be a seed that will actually make me want to end my own life.

I want you to read the words as they flow from my fingers: this seed will make you consider holding your breath until you have no more thoughts. I want you to seriously consider skipping this one to save yourself the coma.

Nether and The End

We just talked about this. Why are you still considering this seed. Fine. You want to hear it? I'll say it. This level has one of the best nether fortresses you'll ever see. There. You happy? No? You want more? Oh, you sick, sick puppy. Fine. The End is, frankly, as easy a path to the dragon as you could possibly ask for. There is no such thing as a better The End.

How dare you make me contradict myself. Now I'm kinda rooting for your coma.

How are you even going to get to these places? There are three trees on the one-and-only tiny frozen husk of an island. What sense does that make? Clearly, you're beyond reason. You'll have to make your own mistakes, but someday you'll apologize and I'm just gonna be like, "Look, I didn't play the thing. I'm okay."



Villages

  • Are you even looking at the map?

Underground

  • [208.22.-371] x4 gold, underwater hole
  • [-9.23.238] nether portal spot
  • [-157.42.41] ender portal

Above Ground

  • [-345.79.-349] mushroom island
  • [-241.64.-219] tiny island
  • [301.64.93] underwater ravine, tall lava fall
  • [-158.65.45] dig down in this exact spot for stronghold

2 comments:

  1. Man, If only I didnt graduate to the PC version....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really have a perverse desire to try this one out!

    ReplyDelete