Saturday, September 22, 2012

Seed & Map: fenderstratocaster

Special Achievements

  • Abyssal! Higher than 8 out of 10 in deep water.


  • Beginner
  • Intermediate
  • ++ Advanced ++
  • Expert
  • Suicidal Expert

Spawn and Version

Spawn: 0.64.-40
Version: XBL 1.1.1 (equiv Beta 1.7.3)

Seed Score
MH 3.8
DW 8.9
C 4.8
W 6.9
SP 4.6
VR 3.1
AF 4.2


The Fender Stratocaster was the guitar of choice for Jimi Hendrix. He used it, among other places, when he performed his rendition of the national anthem at Woodstock.

My Review

The center of this map has one gigantic mass of mountains. You're going to find a ton of gravel as you travel around; no worries finding flint on this one. But the biggest feature (and the reason that travel is such a bear) is the epic quantities of water. The central island has few trees, so you either have to waste time planting more or head to one of the satellite islands. This means swimming... far! This seed is not for noobs.


The center of the map has your mountains. The southwest corner is 90% flat with a single massive mountain making up the other 10%

Items of Interest

  • [208.68.292] massive alluvial gravel
  • [386.78.240] nice medium cove
  • [320.69.73] large hidi-hole with large coal
  • [200.65.-7] large clay
  • [165.66.-40] medium alluvial gravel
  • [128.66.-354] large hidi-hole with lava
  • [125.61.-338] deep pitfall cave
  • [-232.82.384] medium waterfall and medium butte
  • [-215.65.340] tall spire


In the distance, you can see a collection of spires and buttes past the large crater that's in the foreground. At right, two sailfin arĂȘtes spring up out of the flatland prairie.

No comments:

Post a Comment