|51.5 / 170.0 ( 30.3% )|
- Abyssal! 8.0 or higher in deep water.
- ++ Advanced ++
- Suicidal Expert
Seed Number: 1360937512
Version: XBL 1.8.2 (equiv PC 1.2)
Chiaroscuro is the interplay between light and shadow. This applies to most artistic works like photographs, sculpture, and traditional painting.
This is a seriously challenging level. Both the nether and the top world have very little land to work with. However, there is a significant collection of underground features that will easily keep you busy and make trying this one worth the time to see. Also, if you're into clay, this is a level you'll want to check out.
This is a wide open nether with plenty of lava, however the most interesting feature that I found was a lava fall that, due to the topology, splits into four different streams that then pour through the "fingers" of a rack shelf like maple syrup. It's a really cool thing.
The rest of the level is almost exclusively shelves, so unless you're playing creative, getting from one place to another is going to require some serious week-long bridge building.
The southern portion of the northwest island is quite possibly completely hollow.
- [-60.20.90] abandoned mineshaft with gold
- [-64.22.30] chest, x1 diamond, red stone, and melon seeds
- [-46.37.123] underwater ravine, y=12
- [369.44.-73] tiny underwater cave
- [211.12.-260] x2 diamonds
- [-402.13.-64] x2 diamonds
- [-414.12.-45] x6 diamonds
- [-387.18.-32] x14 gold
- [-374.13.7] x16 red stone, x2 lapis, x2 gold
- [-42.28.333] x6 gold
- [-65.15.281] x4 gold
- [-88.25.320] x4 gold
- [-63.32.303] medium underground ravine, waterfall, two lava falls
- [-69.67.309] island; dig down in this spot to safely find ravine
- [-32.63.250] small underwater ravine, obsidian generator, Y=12
- [12.70.-209] small flat island
- [-314.63.-385] clay field, x5 deposits
- [369.72.366] lava pit
[TOP] This is a really weird, bulbous spire? Butte? Overhang? What the hell is this thing?
[ABOVE] This is a view of the inside of one of the underground ravines (-63.32.303). The ceiling is open to the water above, so the entire midsection is difficult to pass because you're constantly being thrust down toward the floor.