|69.4 / 170.0 ( 40.8% )|
*Each rating has a maximum value of 10.0
- Impenetrable! 8.0 or higher in strongholds.
- Abyssal! 8.0 or higher in deep water.
- Fiery! 8.0 or higher in pooled lava.
- ++ Suicidal Expert ++
Seed Number: -9202911664
Version: XBL 1.8.2 (equiv PC 1.2)
Well, this seed is smokin' hot -- in more ways than one. First, I spawned next to a hole in the ground into which water was pouring. When I dropped down to investigate, I got the above photograph. So that was my start to this level. It got better. Tons of lava, lots of Y=12 action, and an extremely impressive stronghold combine to make this by far one of the best levels I've seen.
The stronghold is attached to a system of abandoned mineshafts. Together, it could easily take four to five hours to explore everything and map it all out. In addition, they're all attached to a ravine that by itself would have been a handful. All told, this is a fantastic level with some really sweet goodies.
While I was here, I took a look at the nether. It's pretty good. I actually spawned on the very bottom bedrock and had to claw my way back up to the main area. But once I was there, the vast majority of the nether is open and easy to navigate.
Below in the photography section I have added two nether photos.
- [-251.70.293] village, x10 buildings
- [-215.65.-407] village, x8 buildings, guard tower
- [-412.71.-235] abandoned water well
- [-238.20.-89] x4 lapis
- [-353.29.-96] huge cavern
- [-236.24.-112] medium underwater ravine with two lava falls
- [-58.45.26] waterfall cavern
- [159.12.179] obsidian generator
- [193.29.257] large stronghold
- [129.32.296] stronghold antechamber
- [138.36.360] abandoned mineshaft
- [142.40.339] stronghold library, x1 chest on second floor
- [189.15.178] lava reservoir, many gems
- [203.20.227] epic underground ravine, red stone, x2 waterfalls
- [136.14.178] x4 diamonds
- [-159.14.105] x2 diamonds
- [-154.12.89] x4 lapis, x7 red stone
- [-57.66.41] medium flat island
- [-97.63.-343] underwater dead drop cave, x2 clay, Y=22; nearby sugar
- [282.71.129] hollow mountain, medium floater
- [208.64.177] huge cavern, tall waterfall, Y=12
- [332.86.288] small tabletop floater
- [243.108.185] large gnarled spire