- Premium! This map has scored higher than 40 out of 70 in the overall score.
- Rolling! Higher than 8 out of 10 in hills and mountains.
- Anseled! Higher than 8 out of 10 in awesome features.
- ++ Intermediate ++
- Suicidal Expert
13.65.171 (in the South)
It's not just that this seed has great hills, it's that it has so many great hills I had to fight to narrow down the screenshots to just two. Sadly, I lost that battle, so I'm including a third screenshot just because I can. Unless you're looking for squid, you're not going to find any amazing excess of resources. But this level isn't about that; it's about looking at pretty mountains. So have at it.
Items of Interest
- [44.66.183] hidi-hole plus gravel pit plus coal
- [1.60.124] zombie sounds coming from the bottom of the lake; not too far down
- [81.73.-41] welcome to the desert
- [119.67.6] gravel pit
- [293.82.105] cliff-side hidi-hole with a great view
The top image is a shot of the twin peaks from across the lake near where I spawned. The second shot (above) explains it all: little bit of peaks nestled in a whole lotta trees in the southeast of the seed at 208.73.110. The shot at right is a view from a great cliff-side hidi-hole shortcut cave with a view of a gnarled looking overhang. You can find it at 293.82.105.