Sunday, July 29, 2012

Seed: kotor

Special Achievements

  • Abyssal! Higher than 8 out of 10 in deep water.

Rating

  • Beginner
  • Intermediate
  • Advanced
  • Expert
  • ++ Suicidal Expert ++

Spawn Coordinates

80.65.-270

Seed Score
MH 5.8
DW 8.2
C 2.9
W 3.1
SP 1.3
VR 2.4
AF 6.3
    30.0

My Review

My homage to the greatest game in history (that's right, I said it!!!) is actually a very nice Minecraft seed -- if you're SUICIDAL! It's really nice that this world has such deep waters because that's where you should spend most of your time... almost drowning. The spawn point (in the extreme north of the map) is horrific -- one of the worst I've seen. There's just nothing. Head due east for wood. Much of the water is covered in ice, so you don't have to swim as often as you would think. Lots of gravel and clay. Now, you'd think I would tell you to avoid this level, but it's actually quite beautiful with many, many interesting features. So, I'd give it a shot -- if you're SUICIDAL! My God, you were actually considering checking this one out, weren't you. You sick bastard!

Items of Interest

  • [200.68.64] a decent cave
  • [235.67.51] a really deep cave
  • [400.70.331] PUMPKINS!!! (and lava)

Image Coordinates

The top image is a really decent cave I found at 200.68.64. The image at right is a deep resource/hidi-hole spot I found, however, I forgot to write down the coords. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment