Saturday, July 28, 2012

Seed: slim99457

Rating

  • Beginner
  • Intermediate
  • Advanced
  • Expert
  • Suicidal Expert

Spawn Coordinates

120.66.320

Seed Score
MH 6.3
DW 5.3
C 2.3
W 3.6
SP 1.7
VR 1.1
AF 3.3
    23.6

My Review

This place is a snowy wasteland. As far as trees and other essentials are concerned, it's slim pickings. At the spawn, they maroon you on a sandbar. There are some quirks to this level, like hidden pitfall caves with only a single cube hole at the top and trees that grow out of water. Both were interesting to see, but the level as a whole is probably a pass unless you're into climbing either up or down.

Items of Interest

Just when I thought this level had nothing for me, I damn near killed myself stumbling into a massive hidden cave at 247.65.106 -- nowhere near the spawn, but still worth the trip if you want to see the hole I fell through. There's also a lake inside of a gorge at 75.69.260.

Image Coordinates

The above view is a three corners view of the main island from the spawn point sandbar.

No comments:

Post a Comment