Monday, July 30, 2012

Seed: murderdolls

Rating

  • Beginner
  • Intermediate
  • Advanced
  • ++ Expert ++
  • Suicidal Expert

Spawn Coordinates

94.67.27

Seed Score
MH 4.4
DW 4.1
C 4.2
W 6.5
SP 4.8
VR 3.1
AF 1.3
    28.4

My Review

One of two that I did by request today (wednesday13) for Terantatek, a guy on the GamesFAQs forum. This seed is a nice archipelago that features a large number of squid and pigs. It's very balanced between mountains and trees. It's easy to get around and features some interesting caves. Beginners should stay near the spawn point if they give it a shot; the level is loaded with baddies that pile out of the caves during the day. The north-northeast section of the map is dominated by desert. Given how often I heard zombies just under the surface while walking around, I'm guessing there are some nice farming to be done. But I'll leave that for you to find.

Items of Interest

  • [132.69.-4] pre-built hidi-hole
  • [213.67.-63] a shortcut cave featuring good iron deposits
  • [214.65.-116] a really deep cave
  • [208.69.-125] I call it Sandy Gravel Cave
  • [357.79.-259] near the edge, I heard zombies under the ground

Image Coordinates

The corner shot I took may seem like a standard, boring randomly-generated seed, but looks can be deceiving. While swimming around, I discovered this cave on an island. It has some nice coal deposits. No coords.

No comments:

Post a Comment