Saturday, July 28, 2012

Seed: efllm2

Special Achievements

  • Premium! This map has scored higher than 40 out of 70 in the overall score.
  • Treemium! Higher than 8 out of 10 in wood.
  • Rolling! Higher than 8 out of 10 in hills.

Rating

  • Beginner
  • Intermediate
  • Advanced
  • Expert
  • Suicidal Expert

Spawn Coordinates

25.66.-34

Seed Score
MH 8.7
DW 4.0
C 6.5
W 8.0
SP 7.0
VR 4.0
AF 6.4
    44.6

My Review

So, I know that so far I have been mostly down on all of the seeds I posted so far. That's because of seeds like this one. This is the best seed I found all day out of seventeen tries. This is an advanced board. Climbing the mountains is a tough challenge and if you end up deep in the forest, you can easily get lost and end up outside after sunset.

It has a fantastic spawn point that is easily renovated for any kind of domicile. Nearby is a plethora of resources. I found coal and iron. There is a wonderous variety and I would recommend this level to anyone looking for adventure and exploration.

Items of Interest

There are many overhangs throughout the level. Some are little narrow wisps of land while others are full-on thick land bridges.

Image Coordinates

This overhang is located due east of the spawn.

No comments:

Post a Comment