- ++ Expert ++
- Suicidal Expert
So, the shot at the top of this post is the one I saw when the gave first loaded up. So I knew I was in for something special. Check off one waterfall from the list. Moving on, this was a nice hilly board with a few mountains and plenty of trees, making the trek a tough adventure. There were many submerged caves throughout the level. In addition to the waterfall, I also found a lava fall in a cave in another part of the map. I think this one is definitely worth a good hard look.
Items of Interest
- [-36.73.-29] shortcut cave
- [-67.65.-6] the sound of zombies
- [-67.71.127] the sound of even more zombies
- [-100.66.145] a shortcut cave with a fairly deep cave connected in the middle
- [-140.64.106] a cave with a lava fall in it
At top, you can't really complain when this is the view you start out with. Now, it's my front yard. The image at right is a really cool lava fall that I found inside of a cave. I suspect, based on it's flow pattern, that if you plug it up there is a cavern underneath, but that's just a guess. You can give it a shot at -141.64.106.