Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Seed: floppytensioncrash

Special Achievements

  • Premium! This map has scored higher than 40 out of 70 in the overall score.
  • Rolling! Higher than 8 out of 10 in hills and mountains.
  • Anseled! Higher than 8 out of 10 in awesome features.

Rating

  • Beginner
  • Intermediate
  • Advanced
  • ++ Expert ++
  • Suicidal Expert

Spawn Coordinates

-230.68.0

Seed Score
MH 8.6
DW 2.9
C 4.2
W 6.9
SP 6.7
VR 5.1
AF 8.8
    43.2

My Review

This is one of the best levels I've seen so far. It's ranked as expert for one simple reason -- this level features massive overhangs that are so large and so profound that their shadows allow all forms of baddies to live above ground during the daytime. Then once night falls, the creepers are already out so they populate the board significantly faster than in other levels. This, is one challenging board that is both gorgeous and treacherous.

Items of Interest

  • [-247.68.-18] coal is buried here; you have to dig for it
  • [-261.66.27] a shortcut cave

Image Coordinates

The top photo is a four corners shot of this beautiful level and some of it's amazing overhangs. As for the photo at right, that's me holding off a creeper while I steady my camera to take this shot. I put my life at risk for this shit, people. Recognize!

1 comment: