Sunday, August 5, 2012

Seed: rj892pole

Rating

  • Beginner
  • Intermediate
  • ++ Advanced ++
  • Expert
  • Suicidal Expert

Spawn Coordinates

-76.95.109

Seed Score
MH 6.2
DW 3.2
C 1.7
W 6.0
SP 4.4
VR 2.4
AF 3.7
    27.6

My Review

This is an interesting river level, featuring multiple rivers (including a dried up river bed) snaking their way through the mountains. Getting out of the rivers is tricky because in some places there are sheer cliffs that guard the river banks. As far as wood goes, I spawned in a tree so that should tell you something. Other great resources I found were coal, flowers, and sugar. Final verdict: I think this one is worth a look.

Items of Interest

  • [-51.66.108] dried up gravel river bed
  • [56.78.-42] a large bed of yellow flowers
  • [-255.69.-264] hidi-hole
  • [-357.65.-247] a deep hole in the ground
  • [-395.65.-223] sugar

Images

At top, a four-corners shot of a mountain that was near the spawn point. At right, standing in the middle of a dried up river bed, I found enough gravel to keep me rolling in flint for the entire game. There is a nearby water source if you desire a little terraforming.

No comments:

Post a Comment