- ++ Intermediate ++
- Suicidal Expert
A nicely balanced level with clusters of mountains surrounded by wide-open plains. You're not going to have a hard time finding wood because it's spread out over the whole board. There are no interesting formations. For a noob looking for a challenge, you might enjoy this board, which is a mainland body in the north and an archipelago in the south.
Items of Interest
- [128.65.-191] a coal deposit
- [137.77.-191] a killer hidi-hole with coal and iron
- [195.75.-247] a shortcut cave
- [290.68.-54] multiple gravel pits
- [389.65.-12] the sound of zombies underfoot
- [240.65.14] I found a large concentration of squid in this deep part of the water.
The image at top is a four-corners shot showing the distant snow-covered peaks of an interesting mountain. There aren't too many of them on this board, so it was worth documenting this one.