- Premium! This map has scored higher than 40 out of 70 in the overall score.
- Rolling! Higher than 8 out of 10 in hills and mountains.
- Treemium! Higher than 8 out of 10 in wood.
- Anseled! Higher than 8 out of 10 in awesome features.
- ++ Expert ++
- Suicidal Expert
Chances are, if you've spent any amount of time rummaging through the Internet looking for old-school legendary spawns, you've come across "icba". This seed has some of the most interesting mountains and formations you can get in Minecraft. Not to mention it's a well-balanced playable level that is perfect for experts looking for a challenge. This was the best seed I ranked today and is easily one of the top five I've ranked so far. It's legendary for a reason.
Items of Interest
- [300.78.-43] a hidden waterfall
- [314.72.-66] an absolutely bitchin' crater
- [353.68.-93] two caves, one of which is filled with iron
- [277.89.-198] a shortcut cave
- [237.85.-239] a cave complex which contains -- among other things -- a massively deep hole in the ground.
There is so much to see that I could never list everything. And these photos don't really do it justice. The first one just happened to be what I was looking at when I spawned -- a really nice waterfall and a scratched rock mountain. The photo at right is an example of some of the sheer spires and epic climbs that make this level so interesting and eminently re-playable.