- Rolling! Higher than 8 out of 10 in hills and mountains.
- ++ Beginner ++
- Suicidal Expert
This is a crazy good level. It has one of the tallest waterfalls I've seen on any board. I'm convinced you can make it to the top by swimming, but I don't have the skill to do it. Lots of lava and sugar are among the many landmarks I was able to find. This is definitely a well-balance level that would be great for beginners and present some interesting challenges to higher players.
So, I'm walking along and I see something glowing in the water downstream. I get all excited and I thought it was either gold or a drowning pig. Either way, I was onboard. Low and behold, I get there and it's a lava fall pouring into the ocean. I mean DEEP into the ocean. Several blocks down. I'm hoping it's not just some glitch I had because it was really cool. It wasn't making stone or obsidian or anything, it was just falling through the water and glowing like a nightlight. Really cool.
Items of Interest
- [-62.67.110] shortcut cave
- [-1.78.232] a shipwreck cove sort of place that was really interesting and would probably be a great place to make a little town
- [-66.66.303] lava falling into water
- [-85.65.367] sugar
- [-152.66.312] hidi-hole
- [-122.65.277] a major sugar cache I was able to see from across the map
- [-31.84.-69] a huge waterfall
- [49.71.46] a huge, gorgeous shortcut cave; very desirable
At top, I'm pretty sure this is going to be the tallest waterfall I've ever seen so far. I'm going to need a lot of sand to count how tall this thing is. At right, this is a cove I thought would make for a setting for a reenactment of Pirates of the Caribbean.