Friday, August 3, 2012

Seed: big777

Special Achievements

  • Rolling! Higher than 8 out of 10 in hills and mountains.

Rating

  • ++ Beginner ++
  • Intermediate
  • Advanced
  • Expert
  • Suicidal Expert

Spawn Coordinates

-62.88.135

Seed Score
MH 8.1
DW 4.8
C 2.8
W 4.8
SP 6.0
VR 4.1
AF 7.7
    38.3

My Review

This is a crazy good level. It has one of the tallest waterfalls I've seen on any board. I'm convinced you can make it to the top by swimming, but I don't have the skill to do it. Lots of lava and sugar are among the many landmarks I was able to find. This is definitely a well-balance level that would be great for beginners and present some interesting challenges to higher players.

Can't Miss

So, I'm walking along and I see something glowing in the water downstream. I get all excited and I thought it was either gold or a drowning pig. Either way, I was onboard. Low and behold, I get there and it's a lava fall pouring into the ocean. I mean DEEP into the ocean. Several blocks down. I'm hoping it's not just some glitch I had because it was really cool. It wasn't making stone or obsidian or anything, it was just falling through the water and glowing like a nightlight. Really cool.

Items of Interest

  • [-62.67.110] shortcut cave
  • [-1.78.232] a shipwreck cove sort of place that was really interesting and would probably be a great place to make a little town
  • [-66.66.303] lava falling into water
  • [-85.65.367] sugar
  • [-152.66.312] hidi-hole
  • [-122.65.277] a major sugar cache I was able to see from across the map
  • [-31.84.-69] a huge waterfall
  • [49.71.46] a huge, gorgeous shortcut cave; very desirable

Images

At top, I'm pretty sure this is going to be the tallest waterfall I've ever seen so far. I'm going to need a lot of sand to count how tall this thing is. At right, this is a cove I thought would make for a setting for a reenactment of Pirates of the Caribbean.

No comments:

Post a Comment